The latest generation of automated blood component separators
The CompoMat G5 Plus standardizes blood component separation by combining the innovations of the CompoFiow closure device and wide-bore tubing for faster top and bottom separation.
The CompoMat G5 Plus combines innovations into one system for a faster top and bottom separation time than with standard tubing.
CompoFlow® cap principle
The traditional bag breaker is replaced by a patented cap, automatically squeezed by the CompoMat G5 Plus opener.
Advantages of the CompoFlow bag system
Wide bore tubing
- Standardized positioning, squeezing, and opening of the CompoFlow cap; fully automated
- Special form coding prevents application errors
- Reduced risk of hemolysis due to incorrect processing is especially attributed by standardization of the breakaway opening process
- More operator comfort
- Average separation time with Top and Bottom system typically 2 minutes
- Large diameter reduces processing time up to 26%
- Low hemolysis rate